An ally in the fight to provide quality coverage.
You opened your practice to aid the lives of people suffering from hearing loss. YHN wants to partner with you in that mission.
Connect with more patients
Our network offers partnerships that enable you more access to a broader range of patients.
We provide comprehensive information that enhances your practice through our Practice Toolkit.
Efficient business solutions
YHN delivers to its members customizable business solutions that can make running a practice a breeze.
Helping you hear better.
“Excuse me, could you repeat that?”
The quality of sound correlates to the quality of life. The frustration of having to ask your loved ones or co-workers to repeat themselves can affect your ability to join in conversations and can lead to feelings of isolation.
Quick Facts About Hearing loss:
- 48 million Americans have significant hearing loss
- 14% of people ages 45-64 have some type of hearing loss
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) affects 50 million people in the U.S.
3 Ways You Can Prevent Hearing Loss:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to loud noises
- Use noise-cancelling headphones or earbuds
- Keep the volume of your music at a maximum of 60%