Why Partner with Your Hearing Network?
Your Hearing Network is the right choice for your hearing partner. From our experienced team to our state-of-the-art hearing technology, our hearing solutions will bring you exceptional customer service and outstanding member outcomes.
Our customized benefit plans cost-effectively meet volume and market demands with standardized hearing care benefits that offer more value to members and organizations. Administrative costs are significantly reduced through automation and centralized account management. We’ll also help you lower your direct hearing healthcare costs with savings over 40% on hearing exams and hearing aids.
Your Hearing Network’s extensive portfolio of products and services provides you with the confidence you need to make the right choice for your organization and your members.
Trust Your Hearing Network to deliver access, quality, and service to your organization:
- Our comprehensive concierge process provides full-service care with a focus on member engagement and advocacy.
- Experienced plan and network managers administer benefits accurately and consistently across your group.
- Centralized claim processing, data management, and reporting systems increase transparency and improve operations.
- Delegated functions, including credentialing, network management, provider contracting and claims processing streamline administrative tasks and efficiencies.
- A wide variety of hearing aids from multiple hearing aid manufacturers means your members will have a choice of product that meets their preferences, lifestyle, hearing requirements and budget.
- Value-added features—free follow-up care, extended hearing aid warranties, and free battery supply—provide your membership with security and peace of mind.
- Centralized scheduling provides convenient access to our nationwide network of licensed audiologists and hearing aid specialists.
- Our nationwide network of credentialed hearing providers will provide local access to your members.
- Our experienced team builds and manages the provider network to streamline administrative processes.